{RS 600 } régates anglaises 2012

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 6 months ago #125586 by .
reçu par mail de la part de la classe RS600 anglaise :

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

jason rickards : rickards21@yahoo.co.uk

date 27 septembre 2011 21:48

Rs 600 class rep calling you !!

Hi there
My name is Jason rickards the rs 600 class rep

This email i am sending you is to establish if you still have your rs 600 and weather or not you would be interested in coming to events next year and if not what could we do as a class to get you out of the dinghy park on to the circuit doing the nationals and inlands
At the moment we have a very good strong core of boats that go to these events which is about 10-12 boats and at the nationals we had 23 boats this year which i must say was an amazing week ,But we know there are plenty more boats out there and wouldent be great to sail your rs 600 against the same boat the answer has to be yes! which is why i am contacting you
The calendar for 2012 is fast approaching so it would be great to see you all there in 2012 you just need to go on the rs association website click the rs600 icon then click on events and the 2012 calendar will appear
We also hold a winter series which consists of the sail juice series which starts in November we as a class ran this last year it was very successful so maybe this could be up your street??
So if any of this tickles your fancy please please get back in contact with me even if you no longer have your boat please get back to me so we can have an idea of whos got what

So thanks for taking time to read this email
look forward to hearing from you

rs 600 class rep
jason rickards

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.